Black Glitter Pointer
Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, 31 May 2012

DRAMAtical Murder____________

Murder *_*
I like this word XD
btw i still not understand the meaning of DRAMATICAL -.-
just know it's abit like drama >.>
YEEEEEEEEEEEEA Electron songs is nice ~
lyrics s damn hard to understand lol -.-
>.< AI Catcher
Opening song of Dramatical Murder ~

while, this is Immer Sie =.=
which means you always in German
btw this is my 1st BE in the game XD
I do not know ~~blablabla XD
Maybe she sang out Clear's heartfelt wishes ~

楼上的要写破英文写到几时啊……=口=
crazy on introducing electron songs lol >.>

my dad will leave Miri tomorrow =w=
will return on my bday @@
wish he is safe on the way to Kuching laa~~~=3=
if I ain't wrong, he might go alone @@

imma play dmmd again later XD
heard that Mink's route has 3 times ecchi LOL XD
its not fair -_- why others routes dnt have so many times of ecchi -.-
just only once >.> im not feeling satisfied yet

4 posts more to reach 100 ! XD

★ 璇の世界 ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment